Thursday, June 30, 2011

I am Back

So I know Ive neglected my blog and everything else for that matter, but with so much going on its been tough..... I'm going back to school, my kids driving me insane (shhh! I think they are out to get me! lol) my computer getting messed and keeping up with a fulltime job (wow that was tiring just stating it) I've barely had anytime to breath. But I've recently bought myself a laptop which i justified buying for the sole purpose of keeping up with my writing (or better yet starting off with my writing). I have the storyline and characters in my head and now they will be let out to play indefinately to finally finish on the project that I've wanted to start since more than a year now... So off we go into the the lives of  Vane and Seth! Happy Blogging to the three lonely followers that I have lol!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward for your work to be my first paranormal romance book. You are an amazing writer as well as a reader, never seen someone read so much like you. Cant wait to read who Vane and Seth are...Congrats on this new leaf!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that me dont know why I had anonymous chosen

    ReplyDelete