Saturday, August 27, 2011

There aren't enough hours in a day!

Well I know that I don't keep up with my blog much (better yet not at all). I really want to change that but I find it difficult and I feel as if I dont have much time as of late. I have so much on my plate, being that I work full time, try to take care of my kids, starting school full time this fall and trying to write my first book in my series (which is very hard) I find that my brain gets fried pretty quickly. I know that many of my fellow bloggers have a schedule set up for themselves but to honest I suck with schedules. I really wish I could add more hours to the day or better yet to fulfil my dream of becoming of fulltime writer. Wooh! how exciting would that be? I get giddy just thinking about that. Does anyone else? Well anyways I would like some help on how to manage my time so I could become better at this type of stuff any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment